Thursday, May 13, 2010

RETREAT PRAYER CALENDAR WEEK 4

PWOC ~ SAVORING GOD ~ SWEET LIFE CAFÉ RETREAT


We covet the prayers of all prayer warriors, regardless of age or gender, as we prepare for our upcoming retreat.


YIELD

Thursday, May 13 – Wednesday, May 19

God knows the plans He has for this retreat. May His will be done!

Thursday, May 13 – Yield to His ways
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Friday, May 14 – Yield to His control
Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!

Saturday, May 15 – Yield to His plans
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Sunday, May 16 – Yield to what He might ask you to do
Isaiah 6:8
Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: "Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."

Monday, May 17 – Yield to what He might bring into your life
James 1:2-4
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

Tuesday, May 18 – Yield to changes He might want to make in you
Isaiah 64:8
But now, O LORD, You are our Father; We are the clay, and You our potter; And all we are the work of Your hand.

Wednesday, May 19 – Yield to His will
Luke 22:42b
…nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.

No comments: